Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My First Blog Posting

This blogging thing is something that I've always wanted to try. So after looking up some of my favorite housewives blogs I thought I would give it a shot. I'm really not sure if anyone will read my blog as I'm not really an important or influential person, but what does it matter this is my blog and I can discuss whatever I want.

I watched the Real Housewives of NJ Reunion last night and boy was it CRAZY! I can't wait to watch the second part of it this Thursday. I think it is terrible how Danielle treats all of them and how she tried to break up the family, but I guess whatever it makes good television. I've also realized that these so called reality shows aren't so "REAL" I mean I was just reading about the split up between Jon and Kate Gosselin and I can't believe how un-real their show has become. I read that Kate said they had been seperated for 2 years. If that really is the case than boy has TLC pulled the wool over the eyes of the viewers. I guess my thinking is that if you have 8 kids DIVORCE shouldn't be an option. I don't really think divorce is an option for any family and I say this coming from a divorced family, but with 8 kids I can't imagine the impact that would make on them. Being a single parent is hard enough at times with or without 8 kids. Can you imagine the Child Support that he would have to pay for 8 kids? I can't even imagine. I think that it is wrong that this happened, but at the same time I wonder if when the papers were filed was strategically planned based on the running of the show? I mean how could the show possibly add in that they filed for divorce if that didn't previously know that Kate was going to do so on an exact date... that's just crazy. It's like it was all planned out...

I guess we will see how faithful I am about blogging over the next few weeks and see how it goes, but now I guess I will end my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment